Things We Love: Outdoor Furnishings for Every Design Style
March 3, 2021
As the weather warms, party on the patio with these luxe accessories.
Text by Lynda Simonton
Outdoor furnishings in calming neutrals allow the landscape to take center stage.
1. Oyster Shell Medium Bird Bath by Currey & Company, COVE by Knickerbocker Group, Boothbay and Portland, Maine, covebykg.com
2. Nozomu Hanging Chair by Laura Kirar for McGuire, Ailanthus, Boston Design Center, ailanthusltd.com
3. Malcolm Leland Ceramic Bird Shelter for Architectural Pottery Model 21 L, 1stDibs, 1stdibs.com
4. Babylon Side Table by Dedon, Showroom Boston, showroomboston.com
5. Jardinière: Long Pot by Inga Sempé for Ligne Roset, Boston, ligne-roset.com
6. On-the-move Side Table, Burlington Furniture, Burlington, Vt., burlingtonfurniture.us
Bright Sunshiny Day
From tangerine-orange swings to lemon-yellow lounge chairs, color adds zest to backyards.
1. Go Porch Swing, Design Within Reach, Cambridge, Mass., dwr.com
2. Riviera Umbrella by Santa Barbara Designs, The Chatham Refinishing Company, Plymouth, Mass., chathamrefinishing.com
3. Larsen Performance Fabrics by Jack Larsen for Cowtan & Tout, Boston Design Center, cowtan.com
4. Geo Bright and Block Floral Melamine Plates, Annie Selke, annieselke.com
5. Cuddle Up Brushed Throw by Perennials, Studio 534, Boston Design Center, s5boston.com
6. 36″ Hestan Outdoor Deluxe Grill with Double Side Burner, Yale Appliance, various Massachusetts locations, yaleappliance.com
7. Tortuga Lounge Chair, Holly Hunt, Boston Design Center, hollyhunt.com
This article originally appeared in the March – April issue of New England Home.